Patchouli _ Essential Oil
Patchouli - Pogostemon cablin
Used part: leaf
Origin: Sri Lanka
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Principal ingredients: Alpha-bulnesene, Patchoulol >30%
INCI : Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*
Scent: Very intense, woody, sweet, balsamic scent.
Contents: 10ml - Glass bottle anti-UV with dosing dropper
Indications: High purity essential oil, defined botanically and biochemically. Analysis report and precautions for use inside the box.
Patchouli é um dos óleos essenciais mais ativos contra a caspa e infecções fúngicas da pele. É um regenerador celular, excelente contra o envelhecimento da pele. Sua ação adstringente promove o endurecimento da pele distendida e apaga as dobras inestéticas. Patchouli também facilita a cicatrização.
Instructions of use:
- Main uses of Essential Oils: medical treatment (oral, transcutaneous, cutaneous, pulmonary application), therapeutic massage, cosmetic skin and hair care, balneotherapy, perfumes and cosmetics and gastronomy.
- Essential Oils are highly concentrated vegetable extracts. For all methods of adsorption and in particular oral application, use the appropriate excipients.
- Essential Oils are not water-soluble: do not use water as an excipient, use vegetable oils, a cleansing base (shampoo, shower gel), alcohol or a neutral cream base.
- For oral application: dilute Essential Oil in a vegetable oil, honey or sugar (sugar cane syrup).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Never pour pure Essential Oils into water, if used in this way they may cause skin irritation.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
- Some Essential Oils may be dangerous for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Avoid self-medication. Seek advice from your aromatherapy doctor.
- Special attention should always be given to patients with a known allergy; a certain number of potentially allergenic molecules may be present in Essential Oils (cinnemaldehyde, citral, citronella oil, eugenol, geraniol, d-limonene, linalol, coumarin etc.).
- Some Essential Oils irritate the skin and mucous membranes; bear in mind the aggressiveness of phenols and aldehydes to the skin and mucous membranes. Select suitable excipients and appropriate concentrations.
- A skin test is recommended prior to use for checking tolerance of Essential Oils (apply to inside of the wrist).
- If oils are splashed into the eyes, wipe the affected eye immediately with a cotton wool pad soaked in pure vegetable oil or place a few drops of pure vegetable oil into the eye.
- Never apply pure Essential Oils to the anogenital region, aural or nasal passages or administer intravenously.
- In the event of accidental swallowing ingest vegetable oil (1 to 3 tablespoons), do not induce vomiting. Never drink water.
- All citrus essential oils are photosensitive. Do not expose yourself to the sun within 12 hours of application or ingestion.
- Peppermint essential oil should never be applied over an extensive cutaneous area (freezing reaction).
- Medical supervision is essential for all pathologies with a lengthy duration and for the elderly since it is advisable to check the absence of an interaction between Essential Oils and on-going treatments.
In the event of the accidental ingestion of a large quantity of Essential Oil contact your nearest anti-poisons centre.
Storage: Keep out of light and away from heat.