Dolores Tonic _ Pain Management
Lion's Mane is a very well known nootropic known for its ability to assist with NGF (nerve growth factor) production and protection. Components and extracts of Lion’s Mane have proven antibiotic, anticancer, neuroprotective, fat- and glucose-lowering effects. This mushroom is also known to protect against stomach ulcers, reduce anxiety and depression, aid cognitive function, and has anti-fatigue and anti-aging properties.*
All of these beneficial effects are based on three important properties of this mushroom: it decreases inflammation, acts as an antioxidant, and stimulates the immune system.
- Nootropic: may act as a brain booster.*
- May help repair nerve damage.*
- May combat depression and anxiety.*
- Both fruiting body and mycelium: 8.6% Beta-glucans.
ANIMA MUNDI MUSHROOMS ARE ACTIVATED. "All of our mushroom powders have gone through a steam process to make the cell walls break down and enhance the bioavailability of the constituents. This term is referred to as “activation” or “steam extraction.”"
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
INGREDIENTS: Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) Mushroom*
*Organic, grown in Washington State.
AMOUNT PER PACKAGE: 142g dried leaves per jar. (37 servings, using 1tsp per serving, per container).
SUGGESTED USE: Add 1 tsp to your choice of beverage or food. Increase up to 2 tsp when needed for added energy.