Black Elderberry Syrup _ Organic Antivirals
VEGAN | ADAPTOGENIC | EXTRACTED WITH RENOWNED ANTIVIRALS
Elderberry is double extracted, undergoing both a decoction, as well as extraction in alcohol and vegetable glycerin.
This high potency extract combines Elderberry, along with a high ratio of herbal antivirals such as Skullcap, Cordyceps, Reishi, Shiitake and Maitake.
These herbal antivirals are incredibly immune supportive while being renowned as respiratory tonics. All of Anima Mundi mushrooms are 100% certified organic and grown in Washington state, where they use both fruiting body and mycelium.
THIS IS NOT A COMMON ELDEBERRY SYRUP!
This is extra potent, and vegan. Anima Mundi doesn't use honey like classic formulations: instead, they use organic vegetable glycerin (VG) and organic cane spirits. They chose vegetable glycerin (VG) for their Elderberry Syrup over honey or other sweeteners found in traditional recipes, for several reasons:
- VG has a sweetness to it, but contains no sugar and therefore makes our Elderberry syrup completely sugar-free, safe for diabetics and vegans.
- Their Elderberry syrup travels just as easily as their tonics and elixirs... just pop it in your bag and go! VG allows for it to be shelf stable, therefore it does not require refrigeration.
- While they absolutely think the honey or agave syrups are quite a treat, they find that if you're doing truly medicinal doses of 4-6 teaspoons per day at the first sign of illness, the sugar adds up.
- May improve lung health*.
- May support healthy immune function.
- Purposefully Unsweetened, Vegan, and Gluten Free.
- Organic + Wildcrafted.
- Made in small batches with love!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Elderberries*, Skullcap baikal root*, Cordyceps*, Reishi*, Shitake, Maitake*, Fresh Ginger*. Extracted in Vegetable Glycerin* and Cane Spirits*. .
*Organic / ^Wildcrafted
This high potency elixir is extracted with reverse osmosis water, organic vegetable glycerin, and organic cane alcohol to ensure high bioavailability.
AMOUNT PER BOTTLE: 118mL per bottle. (24 servings, using 1tsp per serving, per container).
SUGGESTED USE: Add 1 teaspoon daily to water, juice, tea, baked goods, etc. Anima Mundi love it in this delicious bundt cake and this incredible wild blueberry tart.
(Children: Ages 4 and up: 1/2 teaspoon daily. Ages 1-3: ¼ teaspoon.)
Elderberry is meant to be high-dosed when you’re exposed to a bug, and you feel the onset of symptoms. This is why we really chose doing sugar free, (like all of our formulas!) because sugar feeds the potential pathogens. The dosage is variable as it depends if you're using for ongoing resilience and protection, or when "hit" with something. For regular consumption 1tsp a day is good, when you experience the early stages of a cold or flu, take 4-6tsp throughout the day.
HOW TO STORE: Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as it might damage the product.