Burn nº2
Burn nº2
Burn nº2
Burn nº2

Burn nº2

Regular price €28,95 €0,00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Soy-based massage candle, with bright notes of pink pepper, gurjun balsam, california lemon and virginia cedarwood.

Formulated with skin-softening jojoba and soybean oils, this candle is designed to be poured onto skin once melted and extinguished.


INGREDIENTS: Paraben-free. Phthalate-free. Glycerin-free. Cruelty-free. 100% cotton lead-free wick. FSC certified paper packing.

Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauryl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract.

Contains SOY.

FORMULA: Burn's skin-softening jojoba and soybean-oil based formula has an ultra-low melting point. The candle's oil gets warm, not hot, and can be poured directly onto skin once melted and extinguished.

USAGE: Using burn.
For best results, we recommend letting the candle burn for 10–15 minutes, or until the top level of oil pools evenly and there is still solid candle oil underneath.

To extinguish your candle, gently blow out the flame and contain any smoke with the jar's lid. A wick snuffer works great, too. Never attempt to extinguish a candle using water.

Once extinguished, carefully check the temperature of the glass container and oil. Pour and apply the massage oil. You can pour the oil directly onto skin, or apply with your fingertips and massage it in. The light and silky texture will moisturize and absorb into the skin, and can be reapplied as desired. 

The candle's continuous burn time is approximately 12 hours in 2 oz. and 30 hours in 4 oz. We recommend burning the candle in 10–15 minute increments for optimal consistency.

SAFETY: Ensure the wick is trimmed down to 1/4” prior to each lighting, being careful to prevent wick trimmings from accumulating in the wax pool and allowing the candle to burn uniformly.
Burn your candle within sight, keeping it away from objects that can catch fire. Never leave your candle unattended or within the reach of children and pets. If you smell an excessively smoky scent, this is caused by excess wick trimmings or ash having fallen into the oil pool, and should be removed before next use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs wash affected area thoroughly with water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.

More from this collection