Schisandra Rose Elixir _ Adaptogenic Superberry
LIVER | KIDNEY TONIC | HORMONE BALANCER | ADAPTOGENIC
Composed of nature’s finest adaptogenic remedies, Schisandra chinensis.
Schisandra berry is one of the queen’s within tonic herbalism, as she embodies the unique trait of containing the five flavors. In Traditional Chinese Medicine flavors are seen as energetic signatures within a plant, demonstrating its distinct healing traits.
The five flavors it contains are, sweet, bitter, salty, sour and pungent, directly signaling its all encompassing and highly medicinal nature. In TCM the five flavors directly relate to its ability to target the five yin organs, such as Liver, Lungs, Heart, Kidneys and Spleen.
One of Schisandra’s key elements is its adaptogenic nature. Adaptogens are herbs that directly target the endocrine system, encompassing the infamous HPA axis, Hypothalamus - Pituitary - Adrenal axis, along with the sympatho-adrenal system (our fight or flight response).* In other words, it’s a masterful herb that protects and helps cope against many types of stress and the oxidative damage on a biological, mental and emotional level.* Adaptogens also target our hormonal and limbic system, which directly influences our mood, emotional body, perception and more.*
- May be anti-inflammatory.*
- May be hepatoprotective (liver protective and cleanser).*
- May be chemoprotective (helps against radiation).*
- May be anti neurotoxic (protects against nervous system toxicity).*
- May assist the body in cleansing heavy metal toxicity.*
- Adaptogenic, protects from oxidative stress.*
- May improve mental + cognitive performance.*
- Can help balance hormones.*
- Can support protecting the skin.*
- May increase stamina and endurance.*
- Can help to curb menopausal symptoms.*
- Purposefully Unsweetened, Vegan, and Gluten Free.
FOLK USES: 'SPIRITUAL' TONIC - Schisandra berries are called the “quintessence of tonic herbs” by Taoist masters. It is the only herb known to be perfectly Yin-Yang balanced, to contain all three Treasures (Jing, Qi and Shen), to nurture all five Elements (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water) and to enter all twelve energy channels (meridians) of the human body. Beyond that, Schisandra also circulates in the “extraordinary channels'' and facilitates the three main “dan tian” (energy centers of the body). Schisandra promotes the beauty and functionality of the skin, benefits the mind (especially memory), benefits sexual functions in men and women, and detoxifies the liver without causing re-toxification when the toxins are eliminated from the body. It is a profound adaptogen and Shen tonic.
JING - QI - SHEN - According to Asian medical cosmology, schisandra contains the three primal forms of life energy known as Jing, Qi and Shen:
- Jing: nutritive, essence; refined, perfected; extract; spirit, sperm, seed.
- Qi: vitality, energy, force; air, vapor; breath; spirit, vigor; attitude.
- Shen: spirit; soul, mind; god, deity; supernatural being.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
INGREDIENTS: Shizandra berries^, Rose Petals^. Extracted in Vegetable Glycerin* and Cane Spirits*.
*Organic / ^Wildcrafted. (This high potency elixir is extracted with reverse osmosis water, organic vegetable glycerin, and organic cane alcohol to ensure high bioavailability.)
AMOUNT PER PACKAGE: 118mL per bottle. (24 servings, using 1tsp per serving, per container).
SUGGESTED USE: Add 1tsp to your favorite tea, chai, matcha, or seltzer water.
Anima Mundi recommends everyone to listen to their body intuitively; follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.
Unfortunately, due to European legislation regarding health claims, we are not allowed to provide complete information about the application of this product here. We recommend that you search the Internet and/or the manufacturer's website for more detailed information.
Warning!!! A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of young children. In case of pregnancy, breastfeeding, illness or taking medication, consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare provider before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.