Florida Water Bar Soap
GENDER FREE & NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
If you are a big fan of Florida Water, you will love this bar soap!
Enjoy the refreshing citrus aroma from Florida Water in the form of a soap.
ABOUT LANMAN PERU: The company was founded in 1808 by Robert L. Murray in New York. In 1835, Robert L Murray joined DT Lanman and the business was conducted under the company name Murray & Lanman. In 1835, the company's name was changed to David T. Lanman and company, and in 1861 to Lanman & Kemp. All its products are dedicated to energy protection and uplifting the spirit.
- Can be used as a regular soap to cleanse your face and your body. Helps to remove dirt, oil, and impurities from your skin, leaving it feeling clean and refreshed.*
- Use it after dealing with a negative person. Wash your hands with this soap to get rid of any toxicity you absorbed.*
- Can use it in your spiritual practices such as meditation, prayer, and ritual cleansing. It is believed to help clear negative energy and promote positive vibes.
- The scent of the soap can be used to help you relax and reduce stress in aromatherapy. Simply lather up the soap and inhale the scent while showering or bathing.
- It's a great alternative to regular hand soaps and can be used throughout the day to help keep your hands clean and smelling great.*
- Florida Water Soap can also be used as a shaving soap. It helps to soften the hair and provide a smooth, comfortable shave.*
* Remember to always rinse off the soap thoroughly after use and avoid contact with the eyes, as Florida Water Soap can be irritating to the eyes.
INGREDIENTS: This soap contains a blend of citrus and herbal notes along with spice and floral tones of Bergamot, Neroli, Lemon, Clove, Cinnamon, Lavender, Rose and Orange Blossom. When first applied, the citrus notes are more dominant, so the clove scent lingers.
AMOUNT PER PACKAGE: 95g
HOW TO CARE: To extend the life of the soap to its max, please set it on a well-drained soap dish or wire rack to dry out in between uses.