Cube of Extra Pure Marseille Soap
EXTRA PURE MARSEILLE
Extra Pure Marseille Soap is made in Marseille using the traditional cooking process.
It is 100% of natural origin, based exclusively on vegetable oils, without coloring agents, perfumes or preservatives. The color of the soap can vary from white to dark beige depending on the production batches because of the vegetable oils used from one cauldron to another. This gives our soaps the authenticity of a product made from natural materials and does not alter the quality of the finished product.
Marseille soap is an ecological and biodegradable product. Gentle for the skin, its hypoallergenic formulation is very appreciated by allergic, sensitive or irritated skin and is suitable for the whole family! Used for personal hygiene or as a cleaning product, for the linen or the house, the Marseille soap is an effective traditional product very economic which is preserved a long time.
This product is certified by Ecocert and has been dermatologically tested.
THE UNION OF MARSEILLE SOAP PROFESSIONALS: La Corvette Marseille soaps respect the artisanal manufacturing charter set by the Union des Professionnels du Savon de Marseille, of which the Savonnerie du Midi is a founding member.
The trademark guarantees :
- A traditional manufacturing process of cooking in a period cauldron
- A composition of traditional Marseille soap from raw materials and oils exclusively vegetable, without additives, preservatives or perfume,
- A production site in the Bouches-du-Rhône department, the historical birthplace of Marseille soap.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Palmate*, Aqua (Water), Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.
*RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Oil) certified oils, from sustainably managed plantations, respecting the environment and local cultures
La Corvette - Savonnerie du Midi Marseille soaps contain a minimal amount of glycerin. This glycerin is derived from the natural saponification process and is not added to the soap. This glycerin is removed during the washing stages of the Marseilles process. However, a small trace of it remains in the finished product and the regulations require us to indicate this on our ingredient lists. La Corvette Marseille soaps are rated "Excellent" 100/100 on Yuka !
HOW TO USE IT: Marseille soap is recognised as an exceptional product for its numerous virtues and uses, for personal hygiene or for ecological home maintenance.
- Marseille soap for the whole family: it can replace shower gels, synthetic soaps and even shampoo! Hypoallergenic, it is recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin (eczema, allergies, etc).
- Marseille soap as shaving foam: it foams up a lot and can be used as shaving foam for men's beards or as shaving soap for legs.
- Marseille soap to soothe wounds and help heal abrasions.
FOR THE MAINTENCE OF THE HOUSE:
- Marseille soap as a stain remover: rub the stain dry with a moistened soap block. Spread the foam over the garment, leave for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Marseille soap as a detergent: grate your soap block with a cheese grater. Dilute a handful of the shavings obtained (60g) in 1L of hot water. Shake and leave for 24 hours. Stir again and add 1L of cold water, your ecological detergent is ready to use! Shake well before each use.
- Marseille soap as a degreasing cleaner for walls, floors and household surfaces: dilute shavings of Marseille soap in a small amount of warm water. Wash the surfaces of the house, walls or floors with a broom or sponge and rinse with clear water.
WHEN TRAVELLING: Practical and economical, Marseille soap is a minimalist multi-purpose product perfect for travelling. Minimalist luggage guaranteed!
DID YOU KNOW THAT? Marseille soap helps relieve cramps and rheumatism! Simply place a piece of Marseille soap between the sheets, just at the bottom of the bed.
QUANTITY PER PACKAGE: 300g