The Gua-Shroom _ Calcite, Tiger Eye or Dalmatian
Regular price €32,00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Derived from Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Gua-Shroom is a tool to encourage lymphatic drainage for smoother and more toned looking skin. Herbar’s unique Gua-Shroom shape was carefully designed by us to perfectly smooth over your skin. Take a few minutes out of your day to give your body some extra TLC. We have a cluster for you to choose from, all naturally unique.
WHAT IS IT?
A tool for releasing tension and promoting relaxation,
The Gua-Shroom releases trigger points and increases circulation. You can use it to gently massage your face, jaw, neck, upper back, or any other area where stress accumulates and some TLC is required.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL?
- Each stone has their unique characters.
It's your go-to for boosting your vibe, remaining calm, and keeping those emotions in check. TCM researchers that it to impact your digestive health– and we can never have enough of that. It’s associated with the Earth element, the Spleen and Stomach meridians. Place the Gua-Shroom on the eyes for puffiness, massage the smooth stone around the sinuses, press It onto digestion related acupressure points to bring relief to digestive issues.
Strength and bravery. In TCM, it is assigned to the root and navel chakra. Known for its harmonizing effect on yin and yang in the meridians. Said to aid with focus of the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively, optimism and be unclouded by emotions.
Grounding and stimulating. TCM literature focuses on its power to combat exhaustion and boredom and as an energiser for depleted Qi. Often referred to as a nervous system stimulation, a powerful healer of muscles, tendons, cartilage, used to prevent injuries like strains, sprains, and muscle spasms. The inclusion of Black Tourmaline in its composition acts as mini sponges, absorbing negativity and harmful vibrations from the environment.
HOW TO USE:
- Warm 3 to 5 drops of Herbar’s Face Oil in the palms of your hands. Lightly press hands onto cleansed, dry or damp skin.
- Holding the stem of the Gua-Shroom, press the cap onto your skin gently. Glide your Gua-Shroom upwards from the center of your chin out towards the earlobe to contour the jaw.
- Start at the nose and work upwards in a sweeping motion along the cheeks and cheekbones, moving toward your ears.
- Start in the inner corner of the eye and gently stroke out to the temple.
- Glide upwards along the brow bone – going from the inside out. Remember to always move in an outward direction and repeat 4-5 times on both sides.