Soundscape card allows you to record sound on a piece of paper, combining technology with a nostalgic way of expression. When the receiver listens, one is immediately transported to steam whistles of a busy platform or raindrops over a canopy in the rainforest, with sound, the experience is immersive.
A picture may be worth 1000 words, but a soundscape is worth 1000 pictures.
- The product comes without recordings.
- Layer up/add on recordings up to 60 seconds.
- Allows delete and re-record.
- Banner is just explanatory.
- Batteries included and changeable.
- Includes 3 x AG13/LR44 batteries.
- The recordings will not be lost due to power outage.
- Package Size: 22 x 22 cm.
- Card Size: 15,5 x 11 cm.
- Material: Cardboard, writable/drawable.
WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.Made in Taiwan.
- Switch "on" to use, "off" when not in use.
- Hold "rec" to record, release to stop recording.
- Press "•" to play.
- Hold "rec" + "•" to delete the recording.
- Tear perforated line to change the battery.
- Add multiple consecutive recordings up to 60 seconds.